An addicting favorite game called Fate/Grand Order

Game Logo

Gaming is something that various people would define differently. On one side, there are the positives about it and on the other the negatives. For myself, who has been gaming for a long time now, generally, it was for the fun of it, but honestly, it was because each game I played appealed to me in a way; whether it may be the intriguing fandom, the excitement that game offers, the interestingly and satisfying story the game offers. 

Out of all the games that have piqued my interest and excitement over the years, there has been one that would always leaved me hyped, excited and has unfortunately left me addicted to it. That game is Fate/Grand Order or FGO. 



Fate/Grand Order is a free-to-play Japanese turn-based strategy game, made for mobile gaming. First announced in 2016 and released April 15 2017, the game has become one of the most successful mobile games out there. Just last year, they've ended their accumulation of money with $4 billion. Despite a lot of people not knowing of the game's existence, it has produced a large, dedicated fanbase, who, like me are all apparent addicts to the game, and who have wasted their wallets on them super rare characters who have a 1% drop rate. 

Many things have drawn me to this game, not because of the abysmal drop rates, that's just part of the game's allure (And is a complete meme in the community). If I were to pick, it would be because of the story, the characters and the Memes. Yes, this game's community was built upon memes and a lot of memes, not just the characters and story of course.


An edit that I've done

As enjoyable as the game is, it is kinda grind-heavy, meaning you'll be dedicating a lot of time to farming materials needed to level your characters up. However, the special events that transpire at times in the game help relieve that stress of farming, with even more farming, but it's the better of two evils honestly. 

There are many moments in the game that is entertaining and never fails to give me a good laugh, moments that I would never forget and moments where I cried because of how emotionally connected I am to the characters. 

Honestly, anyone who has yet to pick up the game, they're missing out on a lot of things, and I'd recommend this game to anyone. 

Comments

  1. Hi Ron! The most important thing about games are the characters and storyline, without it the game would be extremely boring. I've never heard of these games but they look really colourful and interesting. My favourite game might be red dead 1 & 2 because of the characters and memes as well. The memes from red dead redemption 2 are something else. - Anna Zurawska

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts