Reading and Writing

For this week's blog, we needed to look back over the previous readings that we have done over the last 8 weeks and review about our progress over the previous weeks - what were our favourite readings and which weren't, are our reading notes helping us in the long term for our game, etc. 

Firstly, we'll begin with the reading material over the last 8 weeks and my thoughts on it. In general, with the readings given, I did not have any problems with each of them in terms of understanding them. It is a lot of information to process, however, it's not that difficult to decipher and understand. To make it easier for me with the information I would take the important points of each reading. It's how I'd best remember the information provided by the readings. 

The reading that I liked was week 8's reading that talked about the kinds of fun that are present in games. It well describes for me what should really be in a game that'll make it both interesting and fun to play.

I'm not like that, this is just for your entertainment. xD

In terms of my game project, I'm really happy with how it's going at the moment. It has taken longer than I originally intended but there's a lot of work done to it and I'm actually proud of it. The only thing that I wish was that Unity could assist developers in providing code like presets for us to use, instead of needing to look up videos and finding the code ourselves. Honestly its both a hassle and a pain in the arse to do. 

Comments

Popular Posts