Unity Tutorial 09

For this week's unity work I've completed a step-by-step guide on Unit 5 of the Unity tutorials which was all about the User interface. It was an aspect of my game design that I've been wondering for a while about and thankfully I was able to do it.

I will say that understanding scripting in-game is hard for me as there is a lot to memorise and remember. Fortunately, I have the guide within the video to help me with the scripting. It's not something that I look forward to but it's something that we have to do and get done for the assignment and for our own learning. 

With this new skill learned I look forward to implementing it into my game, It won't be anything fancy or exciting. It'll just be simple-looking, nothing too extreme. In the end, I'm not really looking for a perfect game. For my game, it'll just have a health bar and an icon for the character's weapon. Also, I'll be looking into how to get the character to switch his weapons. If I can't find something that can help me, then I'll have no choice but to scrap that idea altogether. 

Overall I'm just glad to get this out of the way, and that's a fact.

Unfortunately I'm not EA so...


Comments

Popular Posts