Analysis: Reading 04

For this week the work allocated is a continuation of last week's work. Last week we had to create our annotated bibliography of information regarding our chosen research topic. This week, we have to create a few more annotated bibliographies, bringing the total number of bibliographies to ten.


Making these annotated bibliographies was a difficult task, mainly because I didn't know what to even put on the document. I can say for myself and for many others that it was our first time doing these annotated bibliographies. Last week I did three annotated bibliographies out of four, and this is due to being unsure of how it would look and be done. However, now that we had Thursday's class and looked at other people's work, listening to the reviews of each, I finally have a clear understanding of how annotated bibliographies should be done. 

With renewed knowledge of annotated bibliographies, I went back to my work and fixed my document and made it better. I'm still unsure of annotated bibliographies however I think I have a much better idea of how they should look like. 

Comments

Popular Posts