Reading 05: Code Document

For this week we will need to code our annotated bibliography document create themes. These themes will form the basis of our final document. There will have to be 5 themes to be extracted from the bibliography. 

WIP Document

For what I've done for the theme document I organized my information based on their information. i.e. information relating to mental health is grouped together whilst any information that could be used for the introduction is also sorted into their own section. 

Once this is done, I went through each section and began assigning themes to them. I had to go back a second time and remove some theme titles because there wasn't enough to write for that particular theme and that it ties in with another theme altogether. Sorting out the information was easy to do. What I felt was the hard part for me was identifying which information was useful. Whilst the information I've gathered could potentially be useful for my final document, In the end, it wouldn't have been enough, hence I have to remove it from the code document altogether. 

Code Document

Comments

Popular Posts