Unity Tutorial 02

 

Such pain...


For this week's tutorial on Unity, we had to apply a Character Controller to our Ruby Sprite and have learned about Keyboard inputs for controlling our character's movements. 

Firstly about this tutorial is the Character Controller part. I liked this part as it was a nice refresher from last semester's unity tutorials. It was really nice to be able to get to grips on applying a character controller to an object or sprite in-game and the necessary code that goes with it. 

Keyboard inputs are something that I don't believe that I've touched on yet whilst using Unity. It's a nice little addition to my growing knowledge of Unity. I have a good understanding now of what code is required to get the character moving and how it affects the frames of the game. 

I have no problems with anything within this tutorial as everything within it was simple and easy. 

Comments

Popular Posts