Introduction & Conclusion: Reading 08

For this week I have written out the Introduction and Conclusion parts for the document. Both the introduction and conclusion are important parts of any article or document. The introduction is a short few sentences that prepare a reader for the story or article, whilst the conclusion is the same but rather than preparing it reviews the topic as a whole. It summarises the information within the document. 

The video that we watched was a huge help as it explained really well what should be in an introduction and conclusion and what shouldn't be in it. 

Writing out the introduction part.

Writing out the introduction and the conclusion was easy. The difficult part of doing this was figuring what to write. I struggled with finding the right words to say in both the introduction and the conclusion. I wanted both to sound perfect. 

Due to this, it took a bit longer than I wanted but I managed to write out both my introduction and conclusion. 

Another difficulty that I found was keeping both the introduction and conclusion 3 sentences long. Although 4 sentences were the limit, I wanted to keep it to only 3 sentences. As I previously stated, it took me a while to write it.




 

Comments

Popular Posts