Unity Tutorial 05

 For this tutorial, I did my first world interaction; which is blocking the movement of the character. 

Ruby can't pass the Box. She shall not pass

This tutorial was a bit trickier than the last few tutorials, as this required careful reading and action. Already, I was having some problems with the RigidBody. The first problem was due to me choosing RigidBody - which is for 3D sprites, instead of RigidBody 2D - specifically made for 2D sprites. The second problem was because I had problems with the gravity aspect of the RigidBody. It took me a while to figure and rereading of the instructions but in the end, I managed to get the gravity to work. 

There isn't much for me to say about this tutorial, just for that the instructions were a bit more clearer to understand. 

Comments

Popular Posts