Unity Tutorial 07

For this week's unity tutorial we had to perform two tasks. The first was adding sounds to the game. The second is running and distributing the game itself. This is the final batch of unity tutorials from a long list of somewhat tedious tutorials. Bothersome as they are, they really helped us how to create a 2D game. 

Adjusting Resolution for the Game

Surprisingly, there wasn't much difficulty with these final two tutorials. The instructions were clearly laid out and good direction was shown for the tutorials. My only problem with the tutorials was the same as my previous Unity blog; that if the images were gifs and not still images that showed us what we need to do, then it would have made the experience much better for us. 

My overall experience of doing these Unity Tutorials as a whole was mixed. Whilst I wanted to do these tutorials, I was lazy with doing them; in other words, I wasn't bothered doing them at all. However, they were an important part of the module, so I had to will myself to doing them, and writing the blogs for them. 

Maybe if the tutorials weren't extensive, but then again it's part of the learning experience, so isn't to say to make it better for new beginners. 




Comments

Popular Posts